Alitasa water is made in a special way and in accordance with the strict requirements. Here are some of the main features of Alitasa:
1. The water is soft and clean which means it is cleared of all salts including calcium. Calcium excess in our body is stored in our joints which can cause pain and discomfort. Calcium accumulation also leads to the formation of kidney stones and is linked to veins becoming inelastic and brittle. Drinking Alitasa flushes the unnecessary accumulation of calcium in the body out;
2. Water has a significant amount of potassium and magnesium. An adult body contains around 140 grams of potassium and 98.5% of it is stored in the cells. It is one of the most important elements in activating various enzyme functions. It is essential for muscle activity, heart and neuro endocrine system. Small amounts of potassium in the body prevents weakness, renal dysfunction and adrenal functions from exhaustion. It helps the metabolism and supports heart function, the lack of potassium causes heart pains. Potassium content in Alitasa is 81-99.5 mg;
3. The adult body contains around 25 grams of Magnesium and of it 95% of it is in the cells. Magnesium is included in nearly 300 enzyme compositions in regulating bio energetic processes in the body. Magnesium also plays a major part in the heart circulatory system and influences the amount of fat in the blood. Magnesium deficiency leads to cardiovascular diseases, hyper-tonic diseases and increases the chance of cancer. Magnesium is known for its calming and vasodilating traits and its protection of our neural system. Magnesium content in Alitasa is 25-35 mg/l;
4. Alitasa contains zinc which plays a significant role in the immune system, wound healing, skin renewal, hair and nail growth and sperm production. Zinc is an antioxidant and lack of it causes lethargy, depression and increases irritability.
Zinc content in Alitasa is 2.0-4.5 mg/l;
5. Manganese is an important factor in limiting insulin production. Manganese deficiency can cause number of functions to fail in the digestion of carbohydrates causing the body to deposit fat. Manganese is very important in hormone synthesis and lack of it can cause pregnancy functions to worsen.
Manganese content in Alitasa is 0.02 - 0.05 mg/l;
6. Alitasa water has numerous SO4 sulphate-ions. Sulphates ensure good gut work, it helps to dissolve kidney and gall stones. Sulphates content in Alitasa 190 - 250 mg/l;
7. The pH of Alitasa water is lightly acidic 6.5-6.9. Water with this pH dilutes the blood and improves the circulation and reduces the possibility of blood clots, hemorrhoids and hypertension. When blood slightly acidifies, it passes oxygen to the cells much more effectively. This kind of water cleans the body from toxic and other waste substances.
Alitasa water is made with love and we wish for it to bring you improved health and happiness.
Get yours at www.alitasa.com